Conduct an educational training program that will act as an accelerator to promote the development, manufacturing, and analysis of biologics. Developing human resources through an innovative model that encourages collaborative partnerships with industry, academia, and the government to secure a place at the forefront of the biologics market.
BCRET will play a key role in the developing human resources of biologics and contribute to the creation of biologics ecosystem.
- - Lecturers have been selected to include a strong group of knowledgeable and skilled personnel. Including professionals from pharmaceutical companies of experience in the development and manufacturing of biologics as well as qualified academic faculty members from Kobe University.
- - Practical training has been provided using the laboratory facilities and the equipment installed at the Integrated Research Center of Kobe University.
- - Collaboration with industry organizations such as Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA) and Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) has been enriched through interactive communication.
- - Promote knowledge acquisition and practical skills appropriately prepare the learner with the key skills required for manufacturing and development of biologics in pharmaceutical companies and medical device vendors. Contribute to the improved understanding and skill development in biologics by providing a tailored training program to the needs of the trainees.
- - Intensive training in biologics development for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) regulatory inspector members as well as accredited domestic personnel involved in biopharmaceutical review of good manufacturing practice (GMP) Compliance Inspections.
- - Conduct lectures and hands-on training in the field of biologics hosted by BCRET.
- - Train participants in biopharmaceutical development for regulatory officials and APEC member through the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) Regulatory Affairs Training Program in collaboration with Kobe University.
Kobe University APEC CoE Activities
- - Train employees of companies from the Toyama Prefecture in biopharmaceutical development.
- - Technically train employees of pharmaceutical companies under the MHLW Project for Promotion of Biopharmaceutical utilization.
- - Technically train participants for PMDA and prefectural government officials involved in pharmaceutical product reviews and GMP compliance inspection.